Monday, August 8, 2016

Camp Blue Haven

One of my favorite weeks of the year! This is my 6th year of going to Camp Blue Haven in Las Vegas, New Mexico and I look forward to it every time. Our kids are finally getting old enough where we can let them fun free and not worry about having them in our line of sight every second. They made new friends, got incredibly dirty, and had a blast. God is doing powerful things here! I hope my kids will be able to be campers here someday. 

Twin Day (This is real life right here.) 

Superhero Day 


This was the brightest rainbow that I have ever seen in my life. Everyone was outside marveling! Double rainbow all the way across the sky!  









Talent Show


Will & Madeline



I was so proud of my first double braid!  




Will, Madeline & Colby

Our cabin for the week. We stayed in the 2nd room from the left. 






Dr. Seuss themed Banquet Night


I also got to go on an 11 mile hike with one of the Junior/Senior cabins. I wasn't sure if I was in good enough shape as I've been slacking off this summer, but it was the most fun I had on the whole trip. 






No comments:

Post a Comment