Friday, August 8, 2014

Camp Blue Haven

We just got back from Camp Blue Haven in New Mexico. I love going to Blue Haven because the weather is gorgeous (it rained almost every afternoon and got down in the 50s at night), the scenery is spectacular, and it's a great time to be refreshed and connect with God in ways that you haven't in awhile. 

There are way too many pictures, but I couldn't narrow them down. 


From the hotel parking lot, the night before we went to camp











I climbed the rock wall again this year. It was my third time to do it and every time I am completely terrified. The first year, I made it all the way to the top. The second year, I freaked out mid-way and used the ladder for the rest. This year, I was determined to beat it and I did. My heart was pounding, but I pushed through the fear and climbed all the way to the top and zip lined down. 






Same creek, but 2 years ago



















Will, Gunner, and Josie


This is a terrible picture, but Will loved laying in the hammock with me. He wanted me to tell him stories about God, Thomas the Train, and himself. He especially enjoyed the story about when our "sink broke down" (the night my water broke and he was born). 

It doesn't look like it, but Reese loved the swings! 



Two years ago

Will & Kate

Will & Caroline

Last mentor group picture before sweet girls go to college

1 comment:

  1. I love your gorgeous pictures of you and your beautiful family at Blue Haven. You captured the essence of Blue Haven so well!

    ReplyDelete