Friday, July 11, 2014

Reese's 1st Birthday

My parents were so kind and offered to host Reese's 1st birthday party. We cooked out hamburgers and had cookies and homemade ice cream for dessert. We opened gifts, let Reese get her first taste of cake (which she completely devoured), and swam in the pool. Both sides of our family were there and it was so much fun! I can't believe a year has flown by!








Sweet Baby Harper

Pa Kirkpatrick, Sawyer, Ma Kirkpatrick and Reese


Playing with G-Daddy


Reese was not at all interested in opening gifts, but her older brother, Will, definitely wanted to help. I was so grateful for that, because I think it would be awkward if I were just opening all of her gifts. He was so kind too! He would find whoever gave Reese a gift and say, "Thank you so much for getting Reese a present!" What a good brother! 






First taste...




Sugar Overload



Aunt Meredith, Reese, and Uncle John




No comments:

Post a Comment