Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Reese - 11 Months

Dear Reese,

I missed your 11 month birthday because I was in Ecuador. Your sweet daddy, Grandma and Possum took these pictures of you. You are getting so big! 

You are able to crawl now and can work your way all the way around the coffee table while standing. I'm sure it won't be long before you are walking. I am having to learn to be extra careful since you are able to get into things very quickly without my knowledge. 





You finally have two teeth coming in on your bottom gum. I think they hurt so bad because you have been extra fussy. I hate that you are having any pain.



You like baby food ok but you would much rather have what we are eating. I had a hamburger the other day and you ate part of the pickle, onion, beef, bun, and tomato. I hope this is a good sign that you won't be a picky eater like your brother. 


I weened you right before I went to Ecuador last week and you couldn't care less but I am a little sad that we won't have that special time together anymore. I missed you more than you know while I was gone. You were so sweet though when we did FaceTime. You would try to talk to me, smile and reach for the phone. That made my heart so happy!




We love you so much Reese! I can't believe you will already be one next month. I hope you enjoy the party that I am planning for you. You mean so much to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment