Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Reese - 8 Months

Dear Reese,

You are 8 months old today and so full of life. You love to giggle and smile when anyone looks your way. You have light brown hair and blue/gray eyes. 



You are sitting so big and strong now. You rarely fall over. You have started to try to push your cute little bottom back to your heels when you are on your stomach. 



You are still great friends with your brother. He has just learned the word "sister" and likes to use it often. "My sister is awake." "Can I hold my sister?" He loves you so much and wants to comfort you when you cry. 


You still have tiny feet. These shoes are for 0-3 month olds and there is still plenty of room in them. 





You are a very happy and content baby as long as you can see someone. You don't like to be left in a room all by yourself. 



You can say "Da da" and something that sounds like "good good." No "Ma ma" yet. 
 


You are not mad in the picture above. You are practicing screeching. You love to see how long and loud you can screech. 


We love you so much. You are a joy for us and I love to see your smile when I come home from work. I pray that God gives me wisdom on how to raise you and that I can be a good mommy for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment