Thursday, December 5, 2013

Reese - 5 Months

Dear Reese,

Today you are 5 months old. You are such a beautiful little girl! Everyone is still debating whether your hair will stay dark and whether your eyes will stay blue. I still think you will keep your dark hair and I'm not sure yet about your eyes.



You are a very active little baby. You don't like to stay in one place for very long. You like to sit in your Bumbo and watch me do my makeup. You like to lay in your bouncer. You like to lay on a blanket on the rug. You like to jump in your doorway jumper and most of all, you love to be held. 



You have not extended your night time sleeping at all which is making me a little weary. You sleep from 10:30 - 5:00 each night and then from 5:30 - 8:00. I keep reminding myself that this is only a short phase in life. I love cuddling with you as you fall asleep. 


When you start to get upset, you love to spit. It is so cute and makes me laugh every time. 



Your big brother could not resist being in the pictures with you. He has gotten really good at putting your pacifier back in your mouth gently. He loves to make you smile. 




You've been rolling over from stomach to back for several months but you are so close to rolling from back to stomach. You are also close to being able to sit up by yourself. I bet you will by next month. 


You love to put everything in your mouth. (See dress below) I'm going to have to be extra careful about what you can get your hands on. You love to chew on your fist most of all.


Reese you are such a doll and we can't wait to see what your personality will be like. We are praying for you and we love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment