Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Projects

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have been very focused on getting a giant list of projects completed at my house. Therefore, the blog has been put on the backburner. I am far from being done with my list, but I want to take some time this week to show a few things that I have been working on. First up is a t-shirt quilt that I made for Matthew for Christmas. He has been begging me for about a year to make him one and I finally got around to it. It is the softest blanket that we own, so it gets a lot of use. Please note: Matthew LOVES to shop at Goodwill. A lot of the t-shirts he chose are not necessarily nostalgic, but just favorites of his. Click here for a link to the tutorial I used.


It is approximately 5 feet x 6 feet. I used a really soft green and navy plaid flannel for the backing.


This is my first quilt ever! I found that a t-shirt quilt is a great and cheap way to get started.



1 comment:

  1. I love it! My mom made me one with all of my shirts from Elementary-High School, so it's definitely an heirloom. Great job!

    ReplyDelete