Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas 2012

This year we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. They were kind enough to come to us this year and after we opened presents on Christmas morning we headed over to my aunt and uncle's house for lunch. About a week and a half later we celebrated Christmas at our house but with Matthew's family this time.

Christmas morning


Will really enjoyed opening gifts this year. 



We are pregnant and are expecting our second child in July. We had kept it a secret and were going to share it with my family on Christmas day. Matthew took our family picture and then said we needed to take another one. The second time he said, "Everyone say Lauren's pregnant!" I thought we would get a picture of everyone with shocked expressions on their faces but they just all responded with "We know." I guess I had taken one too many naps over the weekend. 

Before photo

After photo



After several warm days, we were shocked to see that it snowed on Christmas day! It was beautiful, but it caused my family to leave early so that they could get home before the roads got bad. 


Will and my cousin Claire

Will loved this giant Santa at my aunt and uncle's house. 

Will and Grammy

Will making Andrea lie on the ground

Cousins






No comments:

Post a Comment