Sunday, May 6, 2012

Will's First Birthday Party

The day of Will's birthday was a Thursday, so we had my grandparents and Uncle Will over for lunch to celebrate.


Will and Pampaw Byars


We actually celebrated Will's birthday on that Saturday and almost the entire family was able to make it. We did a baseball theme, of course. I am trying subliminally to get Will to love baseball. We ate hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, sunflower seeds, and peanuts. 



Aunt Kristen and Jared


Aunt Meredith and Will

Grandma and Cousin Henry



The boys enjoyed throwing the baseball and the frisbee. 

Uncle Sam
Uncle Christopher

Uncle Nathan

Will and G.G.


Aunt Katie and Aunt Meredith

Uncle Sam and Cousin Henry


Aunt Amy and Cousin Henry


I hung a photo timeline to show just how much Will has grown over the last year. 


My good friend, Robyn, came over the night before the party and helped me decorate his cake and his cupcakes. I never knew how long cake decorating could take! 

We also had homemade ice cream sandwiches for dessert. 


I made him a special Texas Rangers t-shirt to wear to his party. It is exactly the same as his halloween costume except it is not a onesie.


Proud Grandpas




After dinner, we also played some bocce ball. 






No comments:

Post a Comment