Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Master Bedroom Redo

I've been working on my master bedroom for the last few months and I think it is about done. I didn't change my linens or paint color, but I did make a new headboard which can be seen here. I also got new reading lamps, a new ceiling fan, put up some new pictures and I made and hung new curtains. 

Here is what my room looked like before.


After


I also hung new pictures up on this wall which was originally blank. Each morning I get to wake up to this beautiful baby boy. 

My little helper


I've been thinking about stenciling a pattern on these curtains with a light gray paint. I like the stencils below. What do you think? Do you like the curtains clean and simple like I have them, or do you think they would be better with a stenciled pattern? Please take the poll on the right side of my blog to help me decide. Thanks! 
  



1 comment: