Thursday, November 3, 2011

Will at Six Months

Dear Will,

Today, you are six months old. I know it's cliche, but it seems like just yesterday that you were born. I am trying to hold on to every moment and cherish you everyday, because I know when I turn around you will be grown up. You are becoming more and more independent. You can almost sit up on your own, and you are trying hard to move forward when you are on your stomach, but you make no progress. This is really irritating to you.  


You are such a happy and social baby. You love to flirt with anyone that will give you the time of day. Everywhere we go, people will stop to say hello and you always give them a big smile. I get the question, "Is he always this happy?" all the time, and yes you are (well most of the time). :)  


Just a few days ago you started eating rice cereal. As of right now, you kind of hate it, but you need to eat it to make you grow big and strong. I'm going to persevere through it and hopefully you will come to like it or at least accept it.



You are such a beautiful baby! Look at those eyes. I say that to you just about everyday, and you get the same compliments from friends and strangers alike. People always tell me "Will is the cutest baby!" or "He should do baby commercials." I thought that I loved you when you were born, but today, I love you more than I did on that day. You are so precious to me. 


You love to spit! You have learned this new talent and use it regularly. I probably should get you to stop, but it is so cute! You talk a ton too and make high pitch noises like a bird. You love it when Daddy or I sing to you. It always brings a smile to your face even if you are crying. 



You love when Daddy tickles you. You also love to wrestle with Daddy and sit on his shoulders. He is a wonderful Daddy to you and loves you very much.


You have become very interested in Brinkley. You have petted her a few times, but you mostly like to watch her walk around the room. 




I hope someday you will read back through these posts and realize how much your Daddy and I care for you. We love you so much! 






No comments:

Post a Comment