Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving week was awesome for us this year! We got to spend the whole week with our families. On Monday, Matthew's parents came into town and stayed with us until Tuesday and then my family came into town on Wednesday and stayed with us until Friday. Even my little sister Kristen came over from Dallas and camped out on our air mattress just so she could spend more time with us. I love you sis! I didn't get many pictures from the week, but here are a few.

My younger sister Andrea and Will

My youngest sister Kristen

My cousin Bailey, Aunt Laurie, my mom, me, Kristen, and Andrea

Every woman present at Thanksgiving, excluding one aunt and my grandmother, were wearing skinny jeans and boots. Of course, we had to get a picture. (This was not planned.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment