Friday, November 4, 2011

Beanie with 3 Flower Clips

Color of flower: Pink Sorbet

The Beanie with 3 Flower Clips is $29.99. This beanie comes with 3 hand crocheted flower clips that can easily be changed out because they have a hair clip hand sewn to the back. These clips can also be worn in your hair or clipped to a bag or shirt. This hat comes in the following sizes:

0-3 Months
3-6 Months
Adult (for the adult, I can make the bottom a straight edge)

To purchase, send me a message by commenting on this post. Please tell me your email address, what size you are ordering and what 3 colors of flower clips you would prefer. I can make almost any color of flower and do two-toned flowers like the one pictured above. Just ask and I will let you know if it is possible. 

This item is made-to-order, so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Color of Flower: Charcoal Gray

Color of Flower: Sweet Pea Green

Color of Flower: Orange (I know longer have this exact yarn, but can find something close)



No comments:

Post a Comment