Monday, October 3, 2011

Will 5 Months

Dear Will,

Today you turned 5 months old. Each day I think I can't love you more and you prove me wrong. Each month I think you have reached the "fun age" but each month is more fun than the last. You are so friendly! You love to smile at anyone who comes to talk to you which delights so many people. I think you are going to have an outgoing personality because you talk a lot and you don't mind being passed around. 


You are such a happy baby but you are happiest when me or daddy is helping you stand or you have our full attention. You have learned that you can make a lot of different sounds with your mouth. Today you started making really high pitched sounds like a bird. Each day I look at you and truly think you are the cutest baby I have ever seen. 


You weigh 17lbs this month and are outgrowing clothes so fast! You are wearing 9 month old onesies but they are starting to get small. I went shopping for you last week and bought a lot of new clothes for the winter. We are taking you on your first camping trip next week and I can't wait to see what you think about it. 


You keep scratching your face with your fingernails. I cannot keep them clipped! They grow so fast. It makes me feel like a bad mom. 



You are getting really good at rolling over from your back to your stomach but only rolling to the left. You are so talented! However, when you get to your stomach you don't know what to do because you can't roll back over to your back and you can't crawl. This makes you really mad. I will leave you on your stomach until you cry and then I roll you back over, but 5 seconds later you have rolled back to your stomach. I think you are just showing off. 




We love you so much Will Walker. Some days I worry myself sick thinking about the "what ifs." What if something were to happen to you? I have to continually trust in the Lord and place my worries in His hands. I'm so happy with the time He has given us to be together on this earth.  You are truly a blessing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment