Thursday, October 20, 2011

My MamMa

Last week, my MamMa passed away. We attended her funeral this last weekend in Abilene. She was a very kind lady who always made you feel welcome. When she would open her front door she would say with a smile, "Come in this house!" She loved to socialize and meet new people. She was also the best person to be around when you were sick. She would give me Sprite and crackers and take very good care of me if I felt the least bit ill. I remember she would call us in from playing outside to make the fork marks on the peanut butter cookies she was baking for us and she made the best crust for pies. She was a die hard Abilene Eagles fan and loved to talk politics. These are some of the last pictures I took of her this summer. She will be truly missed! 

At my baby shower

Meeting Will Walker for the first time when he was 2 weeks old





No comments:

Post a Comment