Thursday, September 15, 2011

Office Chair Redo

I recently tried my hand at spray painting a piece of furniture. Here is the original chair that I purchased from an antique store in college. I probably paid $15 for it. 

Before


I reupholstered the seat with a cool vinyl fabric that I found at Cabbage Rose in Fort Worth. I believe it is made by Michael Miller. 


After


Spray painting furniture is a little bit trickier than I thought, but I will definitely try it again.

By the way, I am seriously considering redecorating my living room and bedroom. Here are some items that I love....

For the Living Room:

Curtains

Pillow

Pillow

Pillow or reupholster the chair below
Club Chair
Rug in Chocolate from Ballard Designs
New table lamps from Target


 For the Bedroom:
Headboard from West Elm

Reading lamp sconces



No comments:

Post a Comment