Monday, September 12, 2011

4 Months Old

Dear Will,

You are four months old and are such a big boy! So many people have commented on how big you are and I can't wait to go to the doctor for your check up next Tuesday to see which percentile you fall into. Even though you were born 3 1/2 weeks early, you have caught up in weight and height so fast. You are a great eater. 


Right now you are so close to rolling over. You love to lay on a pallet of blankets on the floor and roll around. You will do anything to see the TV even though you are not allowed to watch it. :) I'm sure in the next couple of weeks you will accomplish your first rollover.


You also love to stand up. You can stand for several minutes. Your daddy has been trying to teach you to walk already much to my dismay. I want you to stay little for as long as you can. I love to rock you and give you a bath. You love bath time! You like to kick and splash. I bet you are going to love G.G. and G. Daddy's pool when you are bigger. 


You love to talk! You will talk for an hour sometimes to your Grandma or G.G. or even Daddy and I. We love to hear your baby babble. 

This is after the outfit change due to a massive poopy diaper. 



You love to grab for objects and are very interested in studying them and seeing if you can fit them in your mouth. You also love to stuff your fingers and sometimes your whole fist in your mouth. This month you started drooling as well.

This is my favorite picture. I think it accurately portrays Will at this age. 




Will, we love you so much. You are such a joy in our lives. I can't even remember what it was like without you.

1 comment:

  1. That last comment is so true. I remember William saying that about Stella when we were still at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete