Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Three Months Old

Dear Will,

You are 3 months old and are such a joy! You are smiling and talking so much now. Your father and I could spend hours hovering over you as you talk to us and smile at us. We just watch you in amazement and laugh together. We can't wait to see what personality you will have when you are older. 

You are sleeping through the night now. Praise the Lord! I thought that day would never come. You are also sleeping in your own room now in your own crib. The first time you slept in your room was not nearly as traumatic to your mother as I thought it would be. I want you near me all the time, but I realize that you are growing up and it is time for you to be a big boy and sleep in your own room. 

You love to be naked! If you are ever so fussy that we can't get you calmed down, then we just take your clothes off and sometimes even your diaper and that always brings a smile to your face. 

You still love to stare at lights and fans and more than anything you love to stare at the birds on your bouncer. Sometimes I will walk in the room and you are just smiling and talking to those birds. Maybe you will be an animal lover. 

You love snuggling with your mom. It makes me so happy to hold you as you drift off to sleep. I try to treasure these moments because one day you will be too big for me to rock. You are growing up so fast. 

Your daddy and I love you so much Will. 









No comments:

Post a Comment