Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trip to Abilene

This last week, Matthew took the youth group on a mission trip to Denver, CO. Instead of stay at home all by myself with the baby, I decided to go to Abilene to see my family and my in-laws. I stayed at the Morgan's home and had a wonderful, relaxing week. Will got in the pool at my parent's house for the first time and did great! When I put his legs in the pool, he didn't get upset at all. He loves having his hair washed, so maybe he will love swimming as well. I could not send Matthew enough photos while he was away because he missed him so much! Here are some images from the week.

First trip to Southern Hills






Naked baby!

Uh oh Mom! I spit up.

Will and Grandma

Will and Gigi

Go Wildcats!

Will with Mom and Aunt Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment