Monday, May 23, 2011

Will's First Day

Here are some pictures from Will's first day. 


My water broke at 3:30 am, and we made it to the hospital by 4:30 am after I had showered, washed my hair, dried and straightened my hair, and put a little makeup on. I knew we had plenty of time since my contractions didn't start until 4:15 am, but Matthew was very anxious to get to the hospital quick. 


Will with Dr. Watson



Will had a giant umbilical cord. He was eating very well while he was in my tummy!


Daddy was at Will's side immediately and held his hand while the nurses cleaned him up.



The White Family


Aunt Kristen and G.G.



Uncle Sam


Will (Will's namesake)


Grandma Morgan and Aunt Meredith



Grandpa Morgan


First Family Photo


Great Grammy and Great Pampaw Byars


Some delicious cookies made by my cousin Bailey


Sweet flowers from Great Grammy and Great Pampaw Byars


Grandma Morgan


Aunt Rozmary

No comments:

Post a Comment