Monday, May 2, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Two of our good friends at church took maternity pictures for us over the last few weeks. The first pictures were taken by John Clinton when I was about 34 weeks pregnant at Trinity Park. You can find his website here. These were some of my favorites from that session:



The picture below is of a necklace Matthew purchased for me for my birthday. "W" is the first initial of our baby's name.


Emily Bullock took our pictures at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens when I was about 35 weeks pregnant. Email me if you would like her contact info. Here are some of my favorites from that session:




2 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! I don't see a full shot of you on a park bench with Matthew reading a book, but I remember you loved that pose from Notting Hill and we did it for your engagements. I hope you got one like that for your maternity pics!! Much love and blessings to you and Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Mother's Day, Lauren! Bet you didn't think you'd be celebrating this year... but there is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete