This past weekend I spent a lot of time completing the art projects I had planned for Will's nursery. The first thing I made were two giraffe paintings. I got my inspiration from a giraffe print that I found on Etsy. I still haven't made up my mind about them; sometimes I think they are a little too plain, but at other times I like their simplicity. I think I will hang them up and see what I think after I look at them for a few days.
The next thing I made was some thread art. You can find the tutorial here. I knew I wanted Will's name to be in the room, but I wanted to do something a little different than painted block letters. Although I love painted block letters, I wanted to do something a little more unique and modern.
I can't wait for the nursery to be complete and to see how it all works together.
On to the next project....
29 minutes ago