Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Southside Shower

The ladies from my church in Fort Worth threw me a gorgeous shower this last weekend. It could not have gone any better! I am so thankful to be a part of a church that takes good care of each other. A lot of my family came into town so they could attend. I feel so lucky and so loved! 


Isn't that cake gorgeous?! Probably one of the best cakes I have ever tasted.


Hostesses (sorry Mary Ellen!)


Sisters


Sisters-in-law


My mom and her sister (my aunt)



My brother-in-law purchased this lovely tuxedo for my son from Goodwill. 


Morgans/Kirkpatricks


Greenlees/Byars


Cousins


Heather Bumann Roberson came all the way from Abilene to be at my shower. Thank you so much for taking these amazing photos! I am so happy you could be there! 


Where am I going to put all of this? :) Will is one lucky baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment