Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rocker/Swivel Chair

Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been hard at work sewing the bedding for Will's nursery. My mom came in town last weekend and we worked our rear ends off making curtains, pillows and a bumper for the nursery. Hopefully I will have some pictures soon. This has been a lot more time consuming than I originally thought, but I have loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Tonight, Matthew and I are going to pick up this amazing rocker/swivel chair. I haven't sat in it yet, but I hope it is very comfortable because I love it's unique shape! 




In a previous blog, I mentioned that I found this orange polka dot fabric for $1/yard at Home Fabrics. I will be sending this chair and ottoman immediately to my aunt's reupholster guy to get it all fixed up. I think it is going to be perfect in the room and add just the right amount of color to the neutral grays and blues that are being used in the bedding and window treatments.

I will post pictures as soon as it is ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment