Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rocker/Swivel Chair Update

So last night Matthew, Will, and I went to pick up the rocker/swivel chair that I posted about yesterday. I have been searching Craigslist daily for a chair like this for weeks and was thrilled when I saw this one and the price they wanted. I was so nervous as we drove an hour away that it was going to be uncomfortable or not as darling in person, but it was fantastic! Not only was it extremely comfortable, it was smaller than what I thought it would be which makes it perfect for our small nursery. I dropped it off at the upholstery shop this morning and they said they could have it ready in 2 weeks. I can't wait! I will post pictures as soon as I have them.

P.S. A special thanks to Will (Matthew's best friend who we are naming our child after) for letting us borrow your truck and driving us all the way to Waxahachie. We do not know what we would do without all of your help.

1 comment:

  1. I think he owes it to you for naming your kid after him. ;)

    ReplyDelete