Monday, March 28, 2011

Pillows

My Fort Worth shower was yesterday, so my mom came in early on Friday to help me finish up some sewing for the nursery. We are so close to being done! I should be able to finish up the bumper pads this week and then we need to recover the bassinet. Of course, I have a long list of other projects I would like to complete, but that are not super important (e.g. diaper stacker, sleep sack, a runner to put on top of my bookcase, art for the walls, etc.). I wanted to share the pillows that we created for the nursery. My talented aunt designed all of these pillows. Let me know if you want her contact info, because she is amazing!


The one above will probably go on the rocker/swivel chair.




This is Matthew's favorite one. I love that it can be a "M" for Morgan or a "W" for Will.





I am in love with the beading on this pillow.



I did not make this pillow, but I found it at Pier One for only $12!!! I saw one similar to it at Pottery Barn a few months ago and couldn't stop thinking about it, but they wanted about $60 for it which I could never pay. I snatched it up immediately after I saw it in the clearance section and I think it looks great on my couch!

1 comment:

  1. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!! I can't get over how talented and chic you are!

    ReplyDelete