Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Furniture Redo

I have a new favorite furniture store! If you live in Abilene, I am sure that you know all about it, and if you don't you should definitely make a trip to check it out. It is called Junk It. They go to Canton and estate sales and purchase used furniture and sell it in their shop. You can go to their shop and browse the furniture, make a selection, then they have about a dozen paint options to choose from. You select your paint color and in 6-8 weeks it is ready to be picked up. The prices are very reasonable and I was very pleased with the end product.

I chose a dresser that they converted into an entertainment center and a buffet with a hutch. I had them replace the knobs on the dresser with new knobs that I picked out at Lowe's, but I loved the look of the old knobs for the buffet.

Before

After

New Glass Knobs



Before


After (I am not finished decorating this cabinet)


Used the Original Knobs

I am driving Matthew crazy with my nesting. I just want the house to look perfect when baby Will sees it for the first time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I used your before and after of the dresser turned tv cabinet on my site www.fortheloveofpainting.com
    Wonderful Job!
    I have a featured button if you want it!

    ReplyDelete