Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day Crafting

It has been very icy here for the past few days. In fact, our office actually shut down for the last three days due to the weather. I used this extra time to finally finish a blanket I started for baby Will. I got this pattern here, and Dana was not lying when she said that it was a long and tedious project. It was a ton of fun to make, but it took about 15 hours to complete. I am so pleased with the result! I hope Will loves it.

 The fabrics I chose.


Sewing millions of tiny lines.


Cutting millions of tiny lines.


Adding the binding.


Tada! A faux chenille blanket.


Chenille side.


Right side.

On to the next project....

2 comments:

  1. Great. I use electric scissors to do my cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete