Monday, February 14, 2011

Mommy Car

I didn't have a lot of time to work on crafts for baby Will this weekend, but I did get a large item completed on my checklist. I got a mommy car! I was driving this:


2002 Audi TT



But then I got pregnant:



So I got this:


It is a 2006 Nissan Murano. We spent a long time looking for this vehicle, and had a few bad experiences with a few dealerships, but finally completed the purchase on Saturday. It is a huge relief to have this finished. I hate shopping for cars. Not that it isn't fun to look online, but I hate the negotiation process and so does my husband, Matthew.



I can't wait to bring home baby Will from the hospital in May!

2 comments:

  1. This is a much safer ride for Will, I should think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, he's so young but he's going to be riding a nice car. Seriously, safe rides are best for kids. When they're young, you wouldn't have to worry about driving out too much. But it's always good to plan in advance.

    ReplyDelete