Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Favorite Boys Nurseries

I am currently 19 weeks pregnant and all I can think about all day long is babies. I'm sorry if you are sick of seeing all of my nursery ideas, but that is all I can think about! We find out in 5 days what we are having. I personally think it is a boy, so here are some of my favorite boys nurseries. If I have a boy, I want to do his nursery with bluish/grey walls, dark espresso furniture and pops of orange.





I am totally in love with these rustic orange dupioni silk curtains. I think they would add a lot of drama to the room.

Please note that I found all of these nurseries at projectnursery.com

2 comments:

  1. pleasssssse tell where you purchased those rustic orange dupioni silk curtains....i just have it have them. cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I did not purchase these curtains. I found this picture somewhere on the internet. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete