Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite Nurseries

Here are a few of the nurseries and ideas that I love.....

I am in love with the pink wallpaper.

Love the modern vibe of this room.


Love the use of orange and gray together.


Love the princess/Juicy Couture feel of this room.


Shabby Chic and airy


Love, love the material they used for the bedding.


Great boys room.


I love the use of bold colors.



Great use of color on the crib.


I love the idea of having a tree painted on the wall with little bird or owl accents.






I love this for a boys room.


I love handmade mobiles.


I love Amy Butler fabrics.



I love the funkiness of these accessories. Especially the rosette on the lampshade.


I am a huge fan of organization.



1 comment:

  1. I loved everything you picked out. It is going to be beautiful no matter what because everything you do is great!

    ReplyDelete