Friday, September 17, 2010

Bib/Statement Necklace

This is my first blog post ever!!! I am so excited! My name is Lauren and I'm an accountant, but I love all things crafty. I just started an Etsy shop called Bella and Brinkley's Boutique. Please check it out. It has lots of awesome hair accessories and baby items. I am married to my awesome husband Matthew and have two dogs, a Pekingese named Bella and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Brinkley, hence the name of my blog and Etsy shop. Here are some sweet pictures of them.







I was inspired to create a bib/statement necklace after seeing the beautiful designs created at M&J Trimming during their DIY Challenge. I loved the necklaces created by Alisa and Sachiko. Here is what I created:










This is my beautiful sister, Kristen, modeling my necklace. This item is available for purchase in my shop. Enjoy!

2 comments: